Sunday, November 20, 2011

This Weeks Projects!!

 Here is my next project for this week.  LOVE the old vintage windows.  I've been making chalkboards and memo boards with chicken wire....but thinking of using these for a small greenhouse.  Saw a beautiful example on a site where they used an old end table for the base.....will post if it comes out nice....if not, they will be chalkboards!  :)
 Here is a great wood table I bought to refinish.  These are my favorite projects.....
somehow I always end up with lots of tables!
On Sundays in Canton, we always search the grounds for the "last minute" deals!  Lots of people are ready to leave and willing to make great deals on some cool treasures!  Love these two old primitive farm tables.....not sure where they will end up.....either Mckinney Antique Mall or Plano Mall....would love to keep them but no room at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment